30 things you will not have to do-30 years from now !!!
Here are 30 things – according to me – that you will not have to do in 30 years. 30 years is a long time and anything can happen, many things listed here could start happening even 5-10 years from now- and some of them have already started…
I am really excited thinking about the future prospects with advancing technology. Let us see where it takes us. I have compiled this list based on what I think and perceive, so it is not necessary that the readers have to subscribe to it. I am going to keep updating this list every week. I am sure this list will grow to at least 100 such things, So keep tuned.
1) You will not have to pay for broadband Internet.
2) You will not have to use credit cards.
3) You will never be alone; you will be watched all the time.
4) You will never have an important incident in your life that is not recorded.
5) You will not have to type using keyboard- you will type just by thinking.
6) You will not have a social security number – It will be replaced with a digital ID number.
7) Going to school will not be compulsory; you could attend it from home.
8) You will not have to worry about any diseases- Everything will be curable
9) You will not have to call people – you will use something similar to telepathy
10) You will not have to climb mountains or do bungee jumping to get the thrills – you will be able to do all this by going to neighboring parlor
11) You will not have use roads to commute
12) You will not have to spend hours or days for traveling- you will do it in a minutes or seconds
13) You will not use currency in future
14) There will be no desktops; only portable devices.
15) You will not code – you will only customize.
16) You will never use cell phones to make calls- you will only use Internet device.
17) You will never feel bad on how you look – you will have a perfect face and body – Medical advances will make it possible.
18) You will not have to drive your vehicle – It will intelligently drive by itself
19) You will not use Petrol/ Diesel in your vehicles
20) Money will not be in form of paper notes
21) You will not be able to read physical books- you can do it only digitally. Paper books will be rare – (I hate this- I do like reading on computer)
22) You will not have to worry about mugging
23) You will not have physical Olympics – You will instead have Wii Olympics
24) You will not have to write emails – only video and voice mails
25) You will not see FedEx, UPS and USPS trucks on road
26) You will not have a criminal in loose
27) You will not hear about an unsolved crime
28) You will never be caught unawares of bad weather condition or storm.
29) You will not have to pay for long distance and international calling
30) You will be able to eat what ever you like – Yehhhhh !!!!
If you want to add to the list here, leave a comment and I’ll add it to the list