Learn EFT – Change your life for better
You can learn EFT on your own. There is a free manual available on EFT website. Click here to get the pdf manual on EFT.Gary Craig, the founder of EFT sends out excellent newsletter. I would encourage you to sign up for his news letter, I am sure it will be of immense benefit to you.
Here are parts of articles that have appeared in todays newsletter. Please note that the articles given here are actual experiences by EFT members and practitioners.
Using EFT with A Course in Miracles teachings: A Course In Miracles (ACIM) is my favorite spiritual source. While it does not represent a spiritual path for everyone, it has profound meanings for many. This article by Colleen Flanagan will be of particular use for avid ACIM students. Email Colleen and Visit her website
Back pain subsides and spine goes into alignment after 14 years of pain: We have endless stories regarding pain and “impossible healings.” A thank you to Evelia Sanchez for giving us yet another. Note that the client was a newcomer to EFT and did it on herself. No help involved. Email Evelia
EFT after a horrible nightmare – from scared to sleepy in 6 minutes: Wouldn’t it be nice if nightmares could just be “tapped away” in minutes? Such is usually the case and Karin Tarte gives us an impressive example of this. She applies EFT to her daughter and says, “Gary, within 3 minutes she was sleeping soundly – and slept peacefully throughout the rest of the night. The entire EFT process took about 6 minutes.” Email Karin
84 year old woman recovers the use of her arm after muscles and ligaments were injured … her doctor was flabbergasted … and dismissive of the “weird protocol”: This recovery from a severe arm injury will get anyone’s attention. A thank you to Allan D. Kruest, Sr. for submitting it. As his article progresses he says, “I proceeded with the second round of tapping, and upon asking her what was the pain now, she said it was gone. She then removed the sling, and whirled her arms about and was like a child that had a pain removed. Needless to say, I was then the one that was flabbergasted.” Email Allan
Surrogate EFT for sleeping client dramatically clears sexual abuse: Robyn Dear couldn’t get to a core issue because of resistance by her client. So….she did surrogate EFT while the client was sleeping. I’m impressed by this creative approach. Email Robyn
Here are the tips from EFT website:
- How to make EFT work when it “doesn’t work.”: Dr. Carol Look gives us yet another impressive example of how advanced EFT skills can turn a “stuck” case into a winner. Her skeptical client was traumatized by seeing a man falling from the on Sept. 11, 2001. While his initial efforts with EFT “didn’t work,” Carol’s persistence and skill revealed the true core issue that was triggered–the client’s fear of heights.
- Being creative about a stubborn dental phobia: On her popular EFT discussion list, Betty Moore-Hafter reported a 3 hour marathon session regarding “Susan’s” intense dental phobia. Since it contained many creative approaches to a stubborn problem, I asked for her permission to recreate it here. Please note the various angles and languaging that Betty uses…they are very professional and highly transferable to many types of cases.
- An EFT Newcomer relieves Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): Tam and Mair Llewellyn from the UK share with us a letter from Geoff Graham, a therapist and recent graduate of their EFT training courses. Several things are worth noting….Geoff’s apprehension about trying the strange looking method, the emotional trauma that emerged as the major problem, and Geoff’s use of the “tap while telling the story” method of delivering EFT. This is a very convenient and effective technique that often brings up important aspects without having to dig them up. Highly recommended.
- Relieving arthritis pain brings impressive side benefit: Roseanna Ellis gives us this brief story emphasizing not only some impressive arthritis relief but also the unexpected cessation of a urinary problem.
- Getting over a gang rape–including a follow-up: Ellen Simes’ client was gang raped and, of course, held within her all the anger and related emotions that go with that experience. Ellen is well studied in EFT and, as you might expect, separated out many aspects for tapping. As you will see, this one session allowed the client to travel a long way down the road to resolution.
- The impossible phobia–how did you do that?: With EFT, it doesn’t matter how long the client has had the phobia or how intense it is. What does matter is how complex it is. The value of persistence is that it often prevails when we are unable to apply a more artful delivery.
- Brandon’s Story–anger problem becomes history: Ann Adams shares with us this touching story of “Brandon.” Copy this one. It is ideal to give to parents and teachers that must deal with “unruly children.”
- Severe back pain finally subsides after anger issue uncovered: This useful case by El March, PhD OM illustrates quite clearly that stubborn pain often has important emotional causes. Notice how her common sense questioning uncovers an underlying anger issue.